Vacation Village at Parkway Resort Orlando Timeshare Promotion
New Discounted Rates starting at $149 for a 3 Night Stay!
Calculate the Price of Your Vacation
Please select your choice of room type and number of nights from the fields below, and then click the calendar on your desired arrival date.
Vacation Village at Parkway Resort Orlando
Vacation Village at Parkway is located at the intersection of I-4 and U.S. 192, the crossroads of Orlando's entertainment area. Five minutes from your door you'll find the Walt Disney World Resort where your family can enjoy the fun and magic of the Disney-MGM Studios, The Magic Kingdom , Epcot , Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and more. Other nearby attractions include Discovery Cove, Sea World Orlando and Universal Orlando.
Many fine museums are also found in the Orlando area. The Mennello Museum of American Folk Art, Cornell Fine Arts Museum, and the Orlando Science Center are just a few. Those who enjoy the performing arts will be delighted by performances by the Southern Ballet Theatre, the Orlando Philharmonic and the Orlando Opera Company.
Orlando is also a golfer's paradise with more than 70 courses in the area to challenge your game. Water sports also abound in central Florida where area lakes provide facilities for swimming, boating, canoeing, water skiing and wind surfing. While in Orlando, don't miss an opportunity to visit the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. Time it right and you may witness one of the regular space shuttle launches. The space center is less than an hour's drive to the east.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO)
- Miles to resort from airport: 20
- Pets allowed? No pets permitted. If pets are reported in units, guests will be subject to a cleaning fee of up to $300.
- Smoking policy: All rooms are non-smoking and a $300 fee will be charged to guests smoking in the unit. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor patios/ balconies.
- Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa.
- Shuttles: No resort shuttle to theme parks.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation will require a $100 credit card authorization for incidentals.
- Major credit card required.
One Bedroom Condo Floor Plan
Five minutes from your door you'll find the Walt Disney World Resort where your family can enjoy the fun and magic of the Disney-MGM Studios, The Magic Kingdom, Epcot , Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and more. Many fine museums are also found in the Orlando area. Water sports also abound in central Florida where area lakes provide facilities for swimming, boating, canoeing, water skiing and wind surfing.
- Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Arts & Crafts
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Microwave Oven
- Furnished balconies or patios with sweeping tropical vistas
- Weekly maid service (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)
- Washer and dryer on every floor
- Conveniently located vending machines
- Swimming pool and recreation areas
- Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Conveniently located near theme parks and attractions
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Lazy River
- Live Entertainment
- Medical Facility
- Nature Trails/Hiking
- Theme Parks
- Water Skiing
- Water Sports